Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another pothole repatched

Yes it has been a while since I have wrote about what is going on. Its usually a good thing, but this time it was a fever. I recovered from the fever a week and a half ago, but I feel it was the first time I came down on myself. Gee, it only took me eight months to become a little depressed! I am over it now, seeing how the poking and prodding have ceased. I am still in the hospital waiting for more cells to arrive. The other cells I received have not engrafted yet, so I will need another installment. Yes it gets boring at times but I feel a lot safer in the hospital, seeing how my counts are low and my energy level has still not returned. I am walking daily though, just not as much as I used to. The physical therapist came by the other day and gave me exercises to do. I think if I get started now I can tone up for summer! The only real task at hand is waiting. I may not get cells for a week or so. I guess I may have to find something to do like read or arts and crafts!! Whatever it is I know my spirits will still be high. People ask me how I do it. I guess I am just thankful for my laid back attitude. Well, I am all out of words, so I think I will go back to the lavishing hospital life.

No comments: