Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day 30 - Goin' to work

Daily appointments have been keeping me busy. It kinda feels like going to work. I usually spend about eight hours a day receiving the necessary fluids and blood products. I'm just glad I'm not in the hospital. The weekend is coming and the nurses are talking about giving me the weekend 'off'. I will still have to infuse my fluids at home though. I can't wait for this to all be over. Everyday is a process. Fatigue has set in. Lately I have been having trouble walking as little as a fifth of a mile. That's alright though. I still have my appetite and a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Casey we have not forgot you Aunt Brenda and Uncle Mike in New Orleans are still lifting you and Michele up to the Lord in Prayer. If you need anything please just let us know, we can help if you need us to!We think of you two daily.LOVE Ya much, Brenda